Wednesday 19 January 2011

001.

Another space on the internet for me to type about things is just what the world needs, right?  I'm guessing some of the people reading this already know me, but I'm hoping some of you don't.  Quick bio: South London born & bred, I go out a lot to see bands, I write, I take photos and I do a bunch of other things.  I used to do merch for bands, DJ and various other things in the music industry without ever actually working in the industry.  I still have one foot in and one foot out of that industry, but I'm seeing what else is out there.  I'm also constantly saving money for new tattoos and have a very large River Island problem.

We'll see what this new space brings as we go.  At the moment I envision photos of cupcakes I've baked, talk about bands I love, the occasional political rant and whatever else crosses my path.

This time last year I wasn't sure what the year would bring, but I travelled to the USA twice, broke off a few friendships dragging me down, met a whole bunch of new friends and got a new tattoo.  If this year is anything like that, bring it on.

xo

No comments:

Post a Comment